CORKBOARD for Sat. TEA TIME in L.A.(#20)REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Sat. Tea Time in L.A.(#20) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 13, 2002, 4:03 PM

UNLIKE TEA TIME, THE "VERSE ONLY" RULE DOES NOT APPLY.
Use the Corkboard for messages to forensicpopouri
or discussion before or after Tea Time. And, yes, do
post comments, suggestions, insightful quotes, . . .

QUOTE FROM 4/12 CORKBOARD: les victimes s'organisent
Supernatural_Lawyer

NEW FEATURE COMING?: THE TEA TIME TERRACE

EOTD BtVS Episode Of The Day
#9 - THE PUPPET SHOW

SOTD Sonnets Of The Day
#38/154 BtVS #9 THE TALENT SHOW - tid=68308
#39/154 BtVS #9 & TEA TIME MISCOMMUNICATION / REDEMPTION - tid=68309

APRIL IS NATIONAL POETRY MONTH

* yelnif . . . Sonnet #39 is to you.

* PC TO SELF: If I gave glow one clue too many . . . Evil! <g>

* A scrub brush for holywater to go wash that message
to FP out of the brand new TEA TIME FAX & INDEX. <g>

* With regards to "why" THE RULE (Again) Read tid=48156 tid=48152

* Aside 2: The name of my "French Chip" is Mr. Fish

* TO ALL: Some things must be shaped while the clay is spinning.

===
NEW TEA TIME PARTICIPANTS READ:
* tid=65321
* YESTERDAY'S TEA TIME: tid=67873

THE CORKBOARD APPEARS APPROXIMATELY 3 HRS BEFORE TEA TIME.

END OF CORKBOARD #20 ========================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 4:09 PM 1 of 15

CORKBOARD #21 has been posted

tid=68941

FP one last thing
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 2:51 PM 2 of 15

About the Terrace: I like it the idea now (thanks for the explanation!). Maybe that way, people will focus on the EOTD in Tea Time? Hope the Terrace will catch on! And thanks for keeping the Corkboard for us poor clueless conspirators! You know you have no chance agaimst us...

glow if you're still out there (I'll repost this on Sunday's corkboard)
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 2:49 PM 3 of 15

I think the whole Mr. Fish-thing is only a joke (play on word), not a clue. Fish Chip... Fish AND Chip? Ah, ah, very subbtle FP!!
I think that the clue to pursue is BF. Like you I have no idea what this refers to.
Can't wait for more clue on Sunday's Corkboard.
FP: thanks for posting this French verse again ("les victimes s'organisent"). Does it have a special appeal/significance to you? Anyway, I hope my humble try at versification (even in French) did not "offend" you!
Talk to you guys/gals soon.

Oh well <g> perfection's work is never done. CORRECTED SONNETS are at tid=68694
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 8:46 AM 4 of 15

POOF

5:15 AM . . . Today's sonnets are composed and posted tid=68681
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 8:19 AM 5 of 15

EOTD for SUNDAY is BtVS#10 "Nightmares"

The SOTD (40-41/154) are commentary on the episode.

Off to bed.

POOF

enough playing with big words <g> . . . Off to write sonnets.
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:54 AM 6 of 15

POOF

if only glow had a Fish chip <g>
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:51 AM 7 of 15

...

One more time (in the right thread this time <g>) . . .
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:49 AM 8 of 15

les victimes s'organisent

French
Posted by: glow - Apr 14, 2002, 3:46 AM 9 of 15

Thank goodness for my Pocket French Dictionary LOL

GOOD LORD . . . how did that html error happen?
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:45 AM 10 of 15

les victimes s'organisent

A magnificent phrase.

Bravo!

P.S. . . . <smile> I love this phrase from SNL's verse
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:43 AM 11 of 15

les victimes s'organisent

thank goodness for the Fish chip <smile>

AND NOW IT'S SUNDAY in Santa Monica ========================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 3:24 AM 12 of 15

Just a couple of messages to ponder (before I do my sonnetizing duty
on BtVS episode #10 "Nightmares.")

As for BF BF BF . . . Please do not babble about Mr. Fish. <smile>

As for The Terrace . . . It is not the backchannel hideaway
of "the conspiracy" that the CORKBOARD is.

The TERRACE makes a PUBLIC appeareance at the same time
as the Transient Interdimensional PORTAL (TIP) LOUNGE at
the top of the Bronze threads . . . where people can go
and discuss what the hell is happening in the PORTAL
without having to wrestle with the Oracle.

NOTE: "The few" will only ever be reach competence sufficient
to master communication in the PORTAL LOUNGE.

"The many" may be curious (or not, but this is a way to see).

ALSO NOTE: I had the delightful Pleasant_Guest in mind
when the idea for the TERRACE came to me. AND her response
is what I was hoping for.

BOTTOM LINE: THE TERRACE is not the hang out for
"the comspiracy" . . . but for the Bronze public at large.

I shall now go write a couple of sonnets for tomorrow.
If I think of anything else that needs posting tonight, I will.
If not . . . look for the ENCODED messages on the SUNDAY
CORKBOARD.

Again, bless you both (all) for your participation.

P.S. If you see yelnif be SURE to tell her to read
sonnet #39. (The Oracle was broken that day. <g>)

POOF (probably until 4:00 PM Bronze when the new Corkboard goes up.)

A clue or two?
Posted by: glow - Apr 14, 2002, 2:42 AM 13 of 15

Human?! You need to be human to pass through the portal. Who isn't a human? Mr. Verschip? Is he supposed to be a computer or computer program?

Verse + microchip = Verschip

Is FP trying to program us like a computer to communicate in verse? Hmmmmmm.....

Some more of my ramblings:

FP's french chip Mr. Fish.
Mr.Fish en francais c'est monsieur poisson.
To fish = pecher
What is he fishing for?

And what is this BF? What do these initials stand for? BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF BF
I don't know?! Does it have something to do with poetry or Shakespeare? Grrrrr arrrrrrgggg!

FINI

Hi FP
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 13, 2002, 10:39 PM 14 of 15

Just passing by. What is the Terrace and why did you create it? I am not quite getting in what way this new thread differentiates from the corkboard. And were do we go now to chat with fellow conspirators--and you!--before and after Tea Time? You are trying to confuse and divide us, but that will not work! And be careful: creating a verse-free thread during Tea Time may actually distract us from versification during the short Tea Time hour (you know how lazy we get!). Poor SNL is confused!
Hope you enjoyed the French sonnet; I thought I would create something special for you, as a sign of appreciation for your hard work here. Of course, it's not iambic pentameters.. yet..! Quick note to self: who the Hell is "Mr. Fish?"
Look forward to Monday's Tea Time and Corkboard and Terrace.

Amidst the week-end renovations . . .
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 13, 2002, 9:09 PM 15 of 15

SOME QUICK NOTES FOR SATURDAY

(1) Added a new Verse-Free chat area (the Tea Time TERRACE)
that appears at the same time as the Tea Time PORTAL LOUNGE.

(2) Links for Saturday were added to the TEA TIME FAQ & INDEX - tid=67836
as a post in the thread. (Will on some regular basis reintegrate the
new listings into a new FAQ & INDEX.

Still working out the kinks. <smile> Hopefully will have the SEARCH codes
settled this weekend . . . so finding things from "the past" will be easier.

I'll check back at Midnight, Santa Monica. (3:00 AM Bronze)
as is the drill. <smile> But I don't expect much conspiratorial
activity until the weekend ends. <g>

LATER.