CORKBOARD for Sun. TEA TIME in L.A. (#21)REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Sun. Tea Time in L.A.(#21) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 4:03 PM

UNLIKE TEA TIME, THE "VERSE ONLY" RULE DOES NOT APPLY.
Use the Corkboard for messages to forensicpopouri
or discussion before or after Tea Time. And, yes, do
post comments, suggestions, insightful quotes, . . .

les victimes s'organisent</bigSupernatural_Lawyer

EOTD BtVS Episode Of The Day
#10 - NIGHTMARES

SOTD Sonnets Of The Day
#40-41/154 DREAMER ZERO tid=68694

* Stop babbling about Mr. Fish. <g>

SONNET LESSON: (part 2)
The first line of prunehilda's sonnet is not iambic pentameter.

I ask what is missing from my life.

(A) I ask what is the void within my life?

(B) I ask what's missing from my only life?

(C) I ask myself, What's missing from my life?

(D) I pray, dear God, what's missing from life?

(E) I shout "Good Lord!" What's missing from my life?

(F) Damned bloody hell, what's missing from my life?

(G) Please tell me, why this hole's dug in my life?

(H) I ask my belly button, is this life?

(I) Who drilled this silly hole right through my life?

(J) What is a sonnet but compressing life? <smile>

===
NEW TEA TIME GUESTS READ:
* YESTERDAY'S TEA TIME: tid=68518

THE CORKBOARD APPEARS APPROXIMATELY 3 HRS BEFORE TEA TIME.

================ END OF CORKBOARD #21 ============================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 15, 2002, 4:05 PM 1 of 9

CORKBOARD #22 IS UP . . . AT:

EARLY LINKS TO MONDAY'S 8-SONNET SEQUNCE re BtVS #11 "Invisible Girl"
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 15, 2002, 10:37 AM 2 of 9

VISIBLE CRUELTY

PART 1: (sonnets #42-43/154) tid=69276

PART 2 (sonnets #44-45/154) tid=69275

PART 3: (sonnets #46-47/154) tid=69274

PART 1: (sonnets #48-49/154) tid=69273

====================================
RHETORICAL QUESTION: What happens when we get to Sonnet #154/154?

AS SUNDAY TURNS TO MONDAY IN SANTA MONICA ==============================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 15, 2002, 3:18 AM 3 of 9

. . . I return to scan the notes below this point. A blessed few <smile>
which is good because I need to write two sonnets . . . and
"formalize" some of the proceedures for this construct of ideas.

AS FOR THE FRENCH CHIP "B. FISH" MYSTERY . . .

Well <smile> . . . let me give your B. Fish's complete translation
of Supernatural_Layer's beautiful French verse. [My emphasis]

FIRST: SL's verse --

Chaque jour vers quatr' heures, tel un diabl' tel un fou]
Un etrange poete apparait sur le Bronze.
Il pose des questions, mais qu'attend t-il de nous?
Des poemes bon ou pas, ou bien une reponse?

Le mystere s'epaissit; les victimes s'organisent,
Car il serait trop bete de manquer l'occasion
De resoudre une enigme qui fascine et motive.
A l'heure prochaine du The, j'aurais l'inspiration!

------------------------------------------------------

NOW HERE IS B. FISH's TRANSLATON:

Each day towards quatr' hours, a such diabl' a such insane ] strange poet appears on Bronze. It raises questions, but what awaits T-it us? Poems good or not, or an answer? The mystery thickens; the victims are organized, Because it would be too bete to miss the occasion Of resoudre a enigma which fascine and justifies. At the next hour of The, I would have the inspiration!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW . . . Why babel about Mr. fish? <smile>
You must look to an altered vista to understand. <g>

I NOW GO to "tally the votes" <g> . . . of the day.

P.S. What? No comment about the "sonnet lesson" ? <smile>

LATER.

SNL and Glow
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 10:57 PM 4 of 9

Just thought I would check in with you today.

My take on the "French Chip" with the initials B.F. or "b":

The only name I know with initials BF is Benjamin Franklin...the small or short " b " could be Ben. A french chip is a french fry. Ben Fry? Now, that name doesn't mean squat to me but like you said SNL maybe FPs clues aren't clear enough.

Anyways, today I had a mighty fine time on the terrace. Good view, fine company, and pleasant conversation...I think I might go back tomorrow. I'm not quite ready to go into the fray again.

So...
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 8:36 PM 5 of 9

...FP is not only an ethereal creature of the verse. He also does take the time to work out at the gym!
FP: can you please make your clues... a little less confusing! (smile).

Hail the conspiracy <smile> . . . AS USUAL . . . I'll be back to read the CORKBOARD at 3AM Bronze
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 8:26 PM 6 of 9

Before I go to the gym . . . I leave behind a "subtle" clue about the
French chip.

What babble about a fish?

POOF until midnight in Santa Monica. (3AM Bronze Time)

Just popping my head back again...
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 8:25 PM 7 of 9

Dear FP, thank you for all the clues. Note to self: Brainstorming meeting with fellow conspirators much needed.
prunehilda, glow, and others please read today's Tea Time! Let's reconvene on Monday or Tuesday, your schedules permitting.

Re-post from yesterday's corkboard. To glow and FP specifically.
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 4:12 PM 8 of 9

Glow, I think the whole Mr. Fish-thing is only a joke (play on word), not a clue. Fish Chip... Fish AND Chip? Ah, ah, very subtle FP!! Rather, the clue to pursue is BF. Like you glow, I have no idea what this refers to.
Can't wait for more clue on Sunday's Corkboard.
FP: thanks for posting this French verse again ("les victimes s'organisent"). Does it have a special appeal/significance to you? Anyway, I hope my humble try at versification (even in French) did not "offend" you!
Talk to you guys/gals soon. Can't wait to enjoy a cool glass of wine on the Terrace with you.

<smile> Excuse the html BIGGNESS error . . .
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 4:07 PM 9 of 9

NOTE: The Bronze technology allows only 1800 chracters
per post. Sometimes I have to delete things at the last
minute until I'm below that limit.

BROADER PERSPECTIVE: contraints are a part of art

LATER