(NEW) Tea Time TERRACE . . . VERSE FREE chat area for Tea Time in L.A. (7-8PM Bronze)

Outside the Tea Time Portal Lounge . . . is a VERSE FREE area (7-8PM Bronze Time
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 14, 2002, 7:00 PM

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK <smile>

More about this later. (Still in initial testing period)

But feel free to post away.

Nice to see the TERRACE got some use <smile> ==================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 14, 2002, 8:45 PM 1 of 23

NOTE: Please post comments and questions to forensicpopouri
about Tea Time #21 (Sonnets, Terrace, Portal) . . . on today's CORKBOARD.

Thanks for your participation in the midst of chaos. <g>

loved the poem prunehilda..
Posted by: holywater - Apr 14, 2002, 8:19 PM 2 of 23

...sweet chocolaty Spike dreams ummmm....

Wiil do ,PG.
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 8:12 PM 3 of 23

I've got to go now.Teenage boys are always hungry. Bye.

The reason I ask...
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 8:08 PM 4 of 23

is that the poem (to me) inspires thoughts of my Angelus/Ramadevi pairing (possibly because I love Angel's voice so much, sweet warm melting anything sounds appropriate...lol)

Maybe, if you have a moment, you'd like to check them out (Southern Hospitality story)

Let me know when the poem is complete!!! e-mail me!

The other day when I went to your page
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 8:01 PM 5 of 23

I only read the poetry section which I thought was good but I haven't read any of the rest I'm sorry to say. One of these days (maybe tonight if the kids don't take over the computer) I'll have a look see.

Thank you prunehilda, my poetry Page is not nearly as diverse as I'd like it to be...
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:56 PM 6 of 23

Do you read any of my fic work at all?

Thanks PG
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:53 PM 7 of 23

I'll smooth out the edges of the other verses and get them to you as soon as I can.

A chocolate bath! Lovely! slayerdee will love it! : )
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:50 PM 8 of 23

She's been pestering me for some some time to either do a bondage scene with Angelus fic or to have someone drinking chocolate off of him.

PG I'll give you the first two parts now.
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:46 PM 9 of 23

Hi Holywater!

This wasn't originally inspired by Spike but it might work:

His voice embraces me
Like a warm bath.
A chocolate bath,
So sweet, so smooth,
Delicious.

His lips caress me
As softly as
A summer breeze.
A cool breeze
On warm skin.

The idea was to mix the 5 senses with each other.( lips taste not caress)

"to hit oneself over and over with something 5 feet long..." hmmm
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:41 PM 10 of 23

Like an ego perhaps?

: )

well, holywater, I just left a free-form verse reply on the verse only thread
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:40 PM 11 of 23

Oh dear, I hope I haven't offended him!

That would be truly terrible!

prunehilda, lamb, when will you be ready to share your work?

I'm still here PG....
Posted by: holywater - Apr 14, 2002, 7:38 PM 12 of 23

Hi prunehilda..

I guess FP is too grand to actually reply in this thread..<grrrr>

Shakespearean self-flagellation:
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:37 PM 13 of 23

To hit oneself over and over with something five feet long.

What's the pairing?
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:35 PM 14 of 23

No, self-flagellation sounds like a good metaphor...why isn't anyone else joining the "party?"

and where did holywater go?

Oh and its more sexy than smutty
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:33 PM 15 of 23

It nice out here. And if I close the door we can hardly hear the screams of the victims of Tea Time. Or maybe that just the Oracle performing the Shakespearean rite of self-flagellation.

I really just said that, didn't I?

By all means, dear prunehilda, send it to me whenever you can! : )
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:30 PM 16 of 23

Forensic Popouri,
I have yet to see
an answer to my question
should I feel apprehension?

If the Oracle sees only verses
then is the oracle's vision limited?
Alas, this Oracle perverse
can only partially propehsey!

Pleasant_Guest!!!
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:27 PM 17 of 23

Good to see you again. It's a poem but it isn't quite finished at least I'm not completely happy with it yet. It's free verse which I consider to be the Jazz of literature I should qualify that though. I'm more of a Diana Krall jazz enthusiast. Not really into the "Did someone fall head first into the orchestra pit" kind of jazz.

prunehilda? a piece? A fic? poetry? romantic? smutty even?
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:22 PM 18 of 23

WHERE?

Ummm, I have a question...
Posted by: Pleasant Guest - Apr 14, 2002, 7:20 PM 19 of 23

Pourqoui est-ce qu'il faut neccessaire pour avoir deux posts?

Vraiment, Forensique, Je voudrais vous parler sans les verses!

Parlez-vous anglais naturel?

Hmmm...
Posted by: prunehilda - Apr 14, 2002, 7:19 PM 20 of 23

I was hoping to run into Pleasant_Guest in here today. I have a piece that she might be interested in.

(Taking a chair she rests and enjoys the view just wanting to avoid that whole WWF smackdown thingy that's going on inside.)

FP!!!!
Posted by: holywater - Apr 14, 2002, 7:17 PM 21 of 23

...you never answered my highly serious question about who was the character strapped naked to the wheel in The Tempest?

Hi SL . . .
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 14, 2002, 7:13 PM 22 of 23

Having some technical glitches getting both things
working (with two computers, no less)

I'll respond to your further on the CORKBOARD.
No need for you to be in here today. <smile>

LATER (Tea Time post is up now. . .finally. <g>)

Hi FP
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 14, 2002, 7:04 PM 23 of 23

Can't verse today (brain busy with actual legal work, can you believe it?). Have you read my post in the Corkboard? Woudl love some feedback on my sad attempt to versify in French. Do you need help with the translation?