CORKBOARD for Wed. TEA TIME in L.A. (#24)REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Wed. Tea Time in L.A.(#24) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 17, 2002, 4:02 PM

UNLIKE TEA TIME, THE "VERSE ONLY" RULE DOES NOT APPLY.
Use the Corkboard for messages to forensicpopouri
or discussion before or after Tea Time. And, yes, do
post comments, suggestions, insightful quotes, . . .

les victimes s'organisent
Supernatural_Lawyer

EOTD BtVS Episode Of The Day
#13/2.1 - WHEN SHE WAS BAD (first episode of 2nd season)

SOTD Sonnets Of The Day
#58-61/154 (4-Sonnet Sequence) tid=73798
RESURRECTION’S A BITCAH aka STAY, BAD BUFFY, STAY

APRIL IS NATIONAL POETRY MONTH

* NOTE TO ALL: See the “mile-of-notes” I left last night on yesterday's corkboard tid=71612

* Hail to glow for keeping the Oracle thinking. e.g., the
issue of the constraints of TEA TIME vs the constraints
of Hollywood (which will be clarified at TT#24)

* Kevlar. Black vs Red. Let us vote.

* Let us always remember how easy miscommunication happens.
Hail to yelnif who may never read sonnet #39 . . . but I tried.

* If anyone sees Pleasant_Guest, tell her I'm not ignoring her. I'm "dead."
And that yes, I created the TERRACE thinking of her. <smile>

===
NEW TEA TIME GUESTS READ:

* YESTERDAY'S TEA TIME: tid=72412

THE CORKBOARD APPEARS APPROXIMATELY 3 HRS BEFORE TEA TIME.

END OF CORKBOARD #24 ======================================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 18, 2002, 4:24 PM 1 of 8

CORKBOARD #25 (for Thursday 4/18) has been posted at

tid=75951

Thursday's Sonnets 62-65/154 (TT25) are up at tid=75553
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 18, 2002, 11:25 AM 2 of 8

EOTD: BtVS #14 (2.2) SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

SOTD: PARTLY LOVE (4-Sonnet Sequence)

As always, sonnets are fresh baked daily <smile>

DESIGN DIARY re TT24
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 18, 2002, 3:57 AM 3 of 8

Just a couple of points:

(1) Standardization of Portal dialogue SUBJECT LINES
took a nice step forward today.

Currently, with very few (mostly two<g>) participants,
it is not hard to keep straight "the direction" of each comment.
BUT with more participants things could get (like Dru's
stars in the sky) "very confusing."

By putting the VERSE CODE AND TARGET
(better word?) of message (who is being spoken to)
inside parenthesis . . . this lays the foundation for
keeping things clear with a larger number of guests.

NOTE: Some guests will address comments to each other
(knowing the Oracle will overhear) rather than directly
to the Oracle.

EXAMPLE:

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to The Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 17, 2002, 7:27 PM 16 of 26
I see you shift the manner of your speech.
I'll follow your example. . . . You're the god. <g>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 17, 2002, 7:25 PM 17 of 26
Invoking the word "fellow"
will not make you one.

=========

(2) OTHER MESSAGE FROM THE POWERSTHATTEA (other than the Oracle)
The "Commercial" was intended as a joke . . . BUT
the "PowersThatTea" could certainly "channel" more than
just THE ORACLE into the PORTAL DIALOGUE.

====
That's all that comes to mind, today.
OTHER than the idea that some more thought needs to be
given to the TERRACE. (Which does need a HOST of some kind.
AND perhaps a lot fewer words up top.

END OF DESIGN DIARY FOR TT24

AND NOW . . . IT'S THURSDAY IN SANTA MONICA ===================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 18, 2002, 3:15 AM 4 of 8

Dropping in to gather your thoughts. <smile>

NOTE TO SELF: It seems by washing the "the conspiracy" in information, their minds are blank. <ewg>

Just finishing up re-watching BtVS #14 (2.2) "Some Assembly Required"
for tomorrow's sonnets. Bride of Frankenstein redux. <smile>

Probably will save any further comments for the POSTCARDS area tomorrow
. . . but if something comes to mind, I'll add a note here.

Later.

Forensic Popouri
Posted by: glow - Apr 18, 2002, 2:49 AM 5 of 8

I lapped up all of your notes from last night's corkboard. I feel slightly responsible and guilty for depriving you of your sleep and sanity. However, your writing seems unaffected since you are composing more sonnets than ever before. So, I will not bother you tonight with any questions and ruminations. Plus, I really don't have any. <smile> Now let's see if we can get me started on composing my own rhetorical sonnet. That will be quite a feat. <smile>

If you get any sleep, have some sweet dreams.

No note from my supervisor.... but I do have a good excuse, ...
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 17, 2002, 8:15 PM 6 of 8

Yes, I missed TT today. Damn you, Fed Ex deadline! I would not be surprised if we found out they had some link to the forces of darkness (like Martha Stewart, the DMV and my cable company).

Fellow conspirators if you read this: I noticed a few words that seemed of some significance in today's TT (or not?): Hollywood, art, power, tribes, rules. Glow, you were on the right track it seems.

It is now clear we have to respect the "rules of the game" if we want a chance at the Portal.

quick (for once!) note to FP
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 17, 2002, 4:22 PM 7 of 8

I am in no way angry at you for assuming I was one of those (nasty) male-lawyers. As you know now, I am the "good" kind (big smile--all of my long teeth showing). Of course it was not your mistake, but Mr. Verschip's... (sarcasm warning) But, how could I expect anything else from him than the most basic male chauvinism? It is confirmed then: he has NO soul, despite his protests ...(toothy grin, again).

I have a note from my supervisor
Posted by: glow - Apr 17, 2002, 4:20 PM 8 of 8

Forensic Popouri and glow's fellow conspirators:

Please excuse glow from today's Tea Time. I will be interviewing her for a new teaching position. She will be back for the next Tea Time.

glow's supervisor.