It's TEA TIME in L.A...when the Transient Interdimensional PORTAL LOUNGE appears on Buffy's beach

SANTA MONICA BEACH : TRANSIENT INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL (TIP) LOUNGE - TEA TIME (7-8PM BRONZE)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:00 PM

TEA TIME BUFFY EPISODE OF THE DAY: 15/2.3 - INCA MUMMY GIRL SEE tid=78922

TTREF_27TT - THIS IS TEA TIME IN L.A. EPISODE:
#27

T.I.P. LOUNGE (RHETORICAL VERSE FORM: HAIKU)

SUDDENLY, IT'S HERE ... where the Scoobies hit THE BEACH. . .
AN ALL-GLASS STRUCTURE.

A ROOM WITH ALL VIEWS... (looking west) ONE WALL SHIMMERS
(ASK THE ORACLE.)

THE VAST PACIFIC . . . IS VISIBLE THROUGH THE WALL . . . AND TERRACE OUTSIDE.

IF YOU NEVER HAVE ... READ FULL PORTAL DESCRIPTION tid=65321
AND THEN CONTINUE.

THE ORACLE SAYS . . .
I see only what's in verse.
TEA TIME ends at Eight.

TEA TIME CODES FOR FORMAL VERSE FORMS:
HS - Haiku (3 lines INCLUDING the SUBJECT line) May continue HR.
HR - Haiku (3 lines in the Response.)
BV - Blank Verse (unrhymed Iambic Pentameter)
RC - Rhyming Couplet (rhymed adjacent lines of IP)
SQ - Sonnet Quatrain (4 lines of IP, end-rhymed ABAB)

NEW PARTICIPANTS SEE NOTES & LINKS IN THE 1ST POST OF THE DAY (SCROLL DOWN)

......
Posted by: yelnif - Apr 20, 2002, 8:02 PM 1 of 29

Hello, Mr V, sir.
Not read any apology
Heading there right now

Fearing that you will
(as usual) slip away
I will say right now

That I'm all too glad
To make the peace with FP
So farewell for now

TEA TIME HAS ENDED ==============================================
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 8:01 PM 2 of 29

Post follow-up questions and comments for Tea Time #27
on the today's CORKBOARD - tid=79413

TEA TIME IN L.A. CREDITS:

INTERACTIVELY STARRING "THE ORACLE OF THE INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL" (AI)
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY THE WHATEVER IN BLOODY HELL HE IS: MR VERSCHIP
WRITTEN & DESIGNED BY: FORENSICPOPOURI / EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: GOODTVGUY
CREATIVE CONSULTANT: MONKEYWITHOUTPANTS / VERSE RULE ENFORCER: GLOW
EXTRALEGAL COUNSEL: SUPERNATURAL_LAWYER / TERRACE GODDESS: PLEASANT_GUEST

SPECIAL GUEST: YELNIF

THE (UN)HOLY "C" ADVISORY ROUND TABLE: GLOW, SUPERNATURAL_LAWYER

HONOR ROLE OF FORMER PARTICIPANTS NO LONGER PARTICIPATING:
PRUNEHILDA, HOLYWATER, SKULL_UK

TEA TIME IN L.A. is a production/connection of ThePowersThatTea

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip . . . and anyone listening <smile>)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:58 PM 3 of 29

A good strategy there "friend." <smile>
Quit while you're ahead.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:57 PM 4 of 29

With your approval . . . I might change the world. <smile>

But time is running out, so I'll shut up. <g>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip . . . smiling)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:54 PM 5 of 29

If you keep this up, Verschip
you might gain a pass.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to The Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:53 PM 6 of 29

OK, I understand. You're like a ref.

You can't let friendship color what you rule.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding "friends")
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:51 PM 7 of 29

Within this room . . . I cannot.
My duty comes first.

Mister Verschip says . . . (HS to The Oracle in semi-disbelief)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:49 PM 8 of 29

Well who's inhuman now? You have no friends?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding "friend")
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:47 PM 9 of 29

No gatekeeper can
allow friendship to evolve.
And still do his job.

Mister Verschp says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:45 PM 10 of 29

I leave that judgement to your call, my friend.

If you'll excuse me calling you that word.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding "a special toast")
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:44 PM 11 of 29

I wrote a sonnet for it.
That should be enough.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:42 PM 12 of 29

Hey, Mr. O., I think this should require
a special toast in honor of your goof. <g>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to himself)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:40 PM 13 of 29

I'm delighted for the chance
to clear up that goof.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV introducing himself to yelnif)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:39 PM 14 of 29

Hello, Ms. yelnif, I've heard much of you.

It seems the Oracle did kiss your feet
for making a mistake a bit ago.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to yelnif who's just walked in)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:36 PM 15 of 29

I'm so glad to see yelnif . . .
I hope you have read . . .

. . . the apology
that I wrote to you back in
sonnet 39.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding today's rhetorical verse re EOTD)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:34 PM 16 of 29

I heard it throught he grapevine
it took too much time.

....
Posted by: yelnif - Apr 20, 2002, 7:33 PM 17 of 29

Oh hey, it's FP
seems he has a new play mate
How interesting

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle regarding "Mummy Girl "Haiku)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:32 PM 18 of 29

That kind of think is easy for my mind.

But there was only one act of the show
converted to this form. Why only that?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip about today's rhetorical verse)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:30 PM 19 of 29

Could you follow the sequence?

Was the story clear?

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:28 PM 20 of 29

Let's shift our focus to the game at hand.

I read the "Mummy Girl" haiku just now.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:25 PM 21 of 29

The only insanity
is our big HEADER.

I sincerely hope
the producers shrink it down
so it will load fast.

Mister Verschip says . . . (RC to The Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:24 PM 22 of 29

I much appreciate those kudos to my brain.

Good Lord, do people think we are insane?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:21 PM 23 of 29

My! Your intelligence grows.

You are quite right there.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to The Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:20 PM 24 of 29

Well, as you know, I seek a PORTAL PASS.

But I don't think you're ready to allow
my passage through that WESTERN WALL just yet.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:17 PM 25 of 29

Ah, there I hear you well now.
Why have you come back?

Mister Verschip says . . . (RC to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:14 PM 26 of 29

I must have time to get my verse in gear.
I don't always speak verse when not in here.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to nobody in particular)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:13 PM 27 of 29

Again I hear verseless noise
babbling about what?

Mister Verschip wanders in . . . a bit later than usual . . . and mumbles to himself (as usual)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - Apr 20, 2002, 7:11 PM 28 of 29

Good Lord, the producers messed up the header again.

When will they get this right?

---------------------------------- WELCOME --------------------------------------
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 20, 2002, 7:04 PM 29 of 29

WELCOME TO TEA TIME ... where the RULE is: VERSE ONLY ... The Oracle's HERE

TODAY'S BUFFET SPREAD . . .
Comes from Hollywood . . . The Sanamluang Cafe

Special of the day . . . is General Noodle's Soup . . . (Note that this is Thai.)

And let's not forget . . . the daily special platter . . .
California cheese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEA TIME NOTES & LINKS FOR SATURDAY 4/20

TODAY'S TEA TIME BUFFY EPISODE OF THE DAY - #16/2.4 -INCA MUMMY GIRL
TODAY'S TEA TIME RHETORICAL VERSE OF THE DAY (about "Inca Mummy Girl") tid=78922

TEA TIME CORKBOARD FOR TODAY'S INTERACTION IS : tid=79872
NEW GUESTS: SHOULD SEEK ANSWERS ON THE CORKBOARD

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS THE ORACLE'S VERSE-ONLY PORTAL LOUNGE.

IF YOU WANT TO CHAT DURING TEA TIME WITHOUT VERSE
THE TEA TIME TERRACE IS NOW OPEN JUST OUTSIDE AT tid=79872

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE HERE, YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW
THE TEA TIME PORTAL LOUNGE CODES FOR FORMAL VERSE:

HS - Haiku (3 lines INCLUDING the SUBJECT line)

HR - Haiku (3 lines in the Response.)

BV - Blank Verse (unrhymed Iambic Pentameter)

RC - Rhyming Couplet (rhymed adjacent lines of IP)

SQ - Sonnet Quatrain (4 lines of IP, end-rhymed ABAB)

b>CS
- NOTE: Complete Sonnets may be prepared in advance
and posted as A READING. They will not be processed as DIALOGUE.