CORKBOARD for Sun. TEA TIME in L.A. (#28)REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Fri. Tea Time in L.A.(#28) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 21, 2002, 4:08 PM

NOTE: Due to the Haiku summarization experiment the EOTD stays the same

EOTD BtVS Episode Of The Day
#16/2.4 - INCA MUMMY GIRL

SOTD Sonnets Of The Day - SACRIFICE tid=TBA

=== HAIKU FOR THE HOLY "C"

Yesterday's haikus . . . were detailed storytelling . . . A lot of haikus.

Useful exercise . . . But more compression . . . may be more useful.

Try just 3 haikus . . . (if you need more space, take 9). . . that's haiku squared (cubed).

=== DAILY NOTICES / MESSAGES

* NOTE: The TEA TIME FAQ & INDEX has been "collated."

* Message to all: NEW FEATURES:
Yesterday I added forensicpopouri's Project 1800 Diary - tid=78878

Last night I added two perpetual thread "diaries" for the participants in this creative project,
to use for their own reflections on what is happening here.

KEVLAR : BLACK - tid=80096

KEVLAR: RED - tid=80097

APRIL IS NATIONAL POETRY MONTH (BUT I DON'T CARE, DO YOU?<g>)

=== GENERAL INFORMATION / LINKS

NEW TEA TIME GUESTS READ:
* YESTERDAY'S TEA TIME: tid=79873

THE CORKBOARD APPEARS APPROXIMATELY 3 HRS BEFORE TEA TIME.

END OF THIS CORKBOARD ======================================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 23, 2002, 3:31 PM 1 of 6

NOTE: An administrative post I overlooked until today.

AND NOW IT IS MONDAY IN SANTA MONICA ======================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 22, 2002, 3:07 AM 2 of 6

And I am going to sleep right now . . . and write sonnets tomorrow.

SL: Some French Bronzer asked about how they could understand the
sonnets . . . (NOTE See new sonnet FEEDBACK perpetual thread tid=80583)
... and I told them babblefish. <smile>

Perhaps you ought to try running a quatrain of one of my sonnets
through babblefiish . . . and see if jibberish or a reasonable French translation
comes out.

NOTE: One thing that will screw up babelfish is when I use "contractions"
(for rhythmic purposes) . . . I'm sure the translation engine can't handle that.

Later.

Sleeping. Now. <smile>

LINK FOR TODAY'S SONNETS #70-73/154 - tid=80713
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 21, 2002, 6:38 PM 3 of 6

This one may get me into trouble. <serious smile>

But it's Sunday. And I'll preach if I want to.

Hi SL . . . replied to your request last night on yesterday's corkboard
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 21, 2002, 6:16 PM 4 of 6

but here it is again. Your verse is on Corkboard #19 - tid=67415

sneaking in again...
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 21, 2002, 5:26 PM 5 of 6

I "sneaked back in" yesterday but it was probably too late. So here is my question again: do you have the tid for the Corkboard in which I wrote my first French sonnet ("les victimes s'organisent"). I'd like to put it through BF (just curious!).

PS: Will you ever take Sunday off you Energizer bunny you(like I pointed out yesterday, even God took the 7th day off!)?

YES this is SUNDAY's CORKBOARD <smile> . . .
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 21, 2002, 4:36 PM 6 of 6

(still getting this down to a system . . .)