CORKBOARD for Mon TEA TIME in L.A. (#29)REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Mon. Tea Time in L.A.(#29) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 22, 2002, 4:05 PM

NEW TEA TIME PARTICIPANTS SHOULD READ:

* SONNET SCHOOL FOR SLAYERS tid=50974

* WHY I POST IN SHAKESPEAREAN SONNETS:
PART 1 - tid=48156
PART 2 - tid=48152

* YESTERDAY'S TEA TIME THREAD: tid=80713

= = = = = = = = TODAY'S TEA TIME INFO & LINKS = = = = = = =

EOTD BtVS Episode Of The Day
#17/2.5 - REPTILE BOY

SOTD Sonnets of the Day<./b> CHARMED (LIVES)
NOTE: Currently being formatted. Link will be posted below when available.

THE CORKBOARD APPEARS APPROXIMATELY 3 HRS BEFORE TEA TIME

END OF CORKBOARD #29 ========================================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 23, 2002, 4:11 PM 1 of 10

CORKBOARD #30 (for Wednesday 4/23) is up at tid=82951

Forensic Popouri
Posted by: glow - Apr 23, 2002, 4:16 AM 2 of 10

Just wanted to congratulate you on reaching the half-way mark. I hope I will be able to participate some time soon. I just don't know when.

BTW I only needed my dictionnary to look up 2 words to translate your French message. I guess the tuition was worth. I better go and tell my dad now. He'll be so proud. LOL

One more BTW. That Babel Fish doesn't translate Portuguese very well. Maybe it only translates Brazilian Portuguese and not Portuguese Portuguese. <smile>

One more thing before I go. I guess sex doesn't sell. What am I talking about? Your Tea Time Terrace. I think it's a great idea, but I can't believe that having a naked JM in there didn't draw more participants. Maybe Hollywood tactics have no place in the Tea Time threads. :o)

I bid you adieu until the next time we meet.

Adieu.

Cyber-hugs

P.P.S.
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 23, 2002, 3:27 AM 3 of 10

All that is not "C" . . . drifts away . . . in the currents of necessity.

Tout le qui n'est pas "C" dérive loin dans les courants de la nécessité.

P.S.
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 23, 2002, 3:18 AM 4 of 10

(1) All that is not "C" is falls away.

(2) Democra . . . "C"

POOF

AND NOW IT'S TUESDAY IN SANTA MONICA ==================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 23, 2002, 3:13 AM 5 of 10

And SL should take a quick glance at the "C" backchannel. <smile>

NOTE: I believe I shall publish all my sonnets in France . . . using babelfish translation. <semi-serious smile>

AND FINALLY . . . <smile>

"La chose la plus importante dans les jeux olympiques n'est pas de gagner mais participer, juste comme la chose la plus importante dans la vie n'est pas le le triomphe mais la lutte. La chose essentielle n'est pas d'avoir bien conquis mais d'avoir combattu. "

Important disclaimer!
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 22, 2002, 8:25 PM 6 of 10

Must I mention that I never saw Reptile Boy? I just read a summary and improvised from there (and your--again wodnerful-- sonnet). Hey, the last time I complained about not knowing the EOTD, I almost got slapped by the Oracle! (If only he/she/it knew how much it would cost him/her/it to hit a lawyer...). Oh well, didn't one of my compatriots state that "the important thing is not to win, but to participate." (dear Mr. De Coubertin... what a fool!).

Link to today's sonnets (making the halfway point to 154!)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 22, 2002, 7:48 PM 7 of 10

#74-77/154

The conspiracy?
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 22, 2002, 5:52 PM 8 of 10

What conspiracy? <g>

Dear FP:
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 22, 2002, 4:54 PM 9 of 10

What an honor: our very own thread!
Technical question though: can one conspire without co-conspirators? (the answer in the law is "no" ; but what is it in the strange parallel universe of Tea Time?). I hope glow will pay a visit sometime, despite her 3 jobs! I miss her! And I miss prunehilda too!
But I will be strong despite your efforts to dismantle us (how strangely convenient for you is it that I suddenly end up by myself...? I trust you have been working against the almighty "C" in the shadows. This will not stand!) (big smile)
BTW, I put my French sonnet through BF; their translation was an odd mix of French and English and it was actually quite beautiful. Almost surrealist. Much better than any translation I could have provided!

NOTE to SL regarding . . .
Posted by: forensicpopouri - Apr 22, 2002, 4:30 PM 10 of 10

I will not mention what this is regarding, but you know what it is. <smile>

In that context, here is a link to a new "perpetual backchannel"
(consider it the Corkboard at the End of the Universe<g>).

You may find the topic header interesting - tid=81591

As the initial stirrings of the "c" has given way to whatever things
give way to <smile>, the space at that link will await a reawakening . . .
of if not <smile> a rememberance of a touch of beauty . . . in French.

Later.