Tea Time TERRACE . . . VERSE FREE chat area for Tea Time in L.A. (7-8PM Bronze)

Outside the Tea Time Portal Lounge (7-8PM Bronze) . . . is THE TERRACE
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - Apr 29, 2002, 7:20 PM

THE TERRACE

You're here. The Pacific Ocean is there. You make up the rest.

GRAFFITI: Why doesn't Marster's love me anymore?

TIPREF_33TR

Lest there be any confusion. <smile> TIME LIMIT IS UP for the TLP and SNL got it.
Posted by: goodtvguy - Apr 29, 2002, 8:40 PM 1 of 7

...

Supernatural lawyer gains another Tea Leaf!
Posted by: goodtvguy - Apr 29, 2002, 8:39 PM 2 of 7

Perhaps we'll have to get her a Tea Leaf cutting knife
so she can cut them into TLP pieces of eight. <smile>

Supernatural lawyer (4)

Can I grab it?
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 29, 2002, 8:33 PM 3 of 7

Not in best shape to answer any of your "vicious" quizzes, but I will gladly get up of my chaise longue to grab this free tea leaf.
don't get to close though... germ warning!

Poking his head in again . . . to offer a Tea Leaf Platinum . . . for a very limited time. . .
Posted by: goodtvguy - Apr 29, 2002, 8:29 PM 4 of 7

Running late today. Got an extra TLP for anyone who'll grab it
in the next 10 minutes.

Starting the clock now.

---
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 29, 2002, 8:05 PM 5 of 7

Umm, that little time outside made me feel much better thank you. I must go back in now; need a re-fill of chicken soup!

typo warning....
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 29, 2002, 7:35 PM 6 of 7

Sorry, the chicken soup was in the way: of course, it was "chaise longue" or as they say here "chaise lounge" (smile).

Slowly settling down on the Terrace
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - Apr 29, 2002, 7:34 PM 7 of 7

Laying on a chaise long, with a blanket on my legs, chicken soup in one hand, box of Kleennex in the other. Stay away if you don't want to catch the nasty germs the "Gods" inflicted me with!
Will watch Tea Time from here <caugh, caugh, sneeze, sneeze>