It's TEA TIME in L.A...when the Transient Interdimensional PORTAL LOUNGE appears on Buffy's beach

SANTA MONICA BEACH : TRANSIENT INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL (TIP) LOUNGE - TEA TIME (7-8PM BRONZE)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:04 PM

TEA TIME BtVS EPISODE OF THE DAY: 118/ 6.178- ENTROPY
NEW PARTICIPANTS SEE NOTES & LINKS IN THE 1ST RESPONSE
(SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN)

TTREF_35TT - THIS IS TEA TIME IN L.A. EPISODE:
#35

T.I.P. LOUNGE (RHETORICAL VERSE FORM: HAIKU)

SUDDENLY, IT'S HERE... where the Scoobies hit THE BEACH . . .
AN ALL-GLASS STRUCTURE.

A ROOM WITH ALL VIEWS... (looking west) ONE WALL SHIMMERS
(Ask the Oracle)

THE VAST PACIFIC . . . is visible through THE WALL . . .
THE TERRACE outside.

IF YOU NEVER HAVE ... READ FULL PORTAL DESCRIPTION tid=65321
AND THEN CONTINUE.

THE ORACLE SAYS . . .
I see only what's in verse.
TEA TIME ends at Eight.

TEA TIME HAS ENDED ==============================================
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 8:01 PM 1 of 30

Post follow-up questions and comments for Tea Time #35
on the today's CORKBOARD - tid=96296

TEA TIME IN L.A. CREDITS:

INTERACTIVELY STARRING "THE ORACLE OF THE INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL" (AI)
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY THE WHATEVER IN BLOODY HELL HE IS: MR VERSCHIP
WRITTEN & DESIGNED BY: FORENSICPOPOURI / EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: GOODTVGUY
CREATIVE CONSULTANT: MONKEYWITHOUTPANTS / FP'S RLR HAIR COLOR: CLAIROL

"C" (TLP) - GLOW(3), SUPERNATURAL LAWYER(4)

TRANSOCEANIC TOO-LATE-FOR-A-SCHOOL-NIGHT-PART-TIMERS: YELNIF(1)

RECENT GUEST VERSIFIERS GUNNING FOR VERSCHIP: JNW

HONOR ROLE OF FORMER PARTICIPANTS NO LONGER PARTICIPATING:
PRUNEHILDA, HOLYWATER, SKULL_UK

TEA TIME IN L.A. is a production/connection of ThePowersThatTea

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding how "Tea Time" is played)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 8:00 PM 2 of 30

There is no wrong way to play.
Are some ways better?

Vership (RC)
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:59 PM 3 of 30

He could be fun if only he could end
His insistence on perfection and bend

CORRECTION: "Is something wrong with how we play this hour?"
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:58 PM 4 of 30

...

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:57 PM 5 of 30

So little mention of the daily ep?

Is something with how we play this hour?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding uses of Tea Leaves)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:54 PM 6 of 30

A Portal Pass can't be bought.
But Tea Leaves have use.

OOOPS
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:53 PM 7 of 30

Poor Impulse control
On my part, while playing games
But I'll recover

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to JNW regarding Xander and smoochies)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:52 PM 8 of 30

The pilot script described him as more fair
than just a joke that walked but was no fun.

As for Oracle (HR)
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:50 PM 9 of 30

Poor impulse control
On my part, playing games
But I'll recover <g>

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle regarding his TWO new Tea Leaves Platinum)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:48 PM 10 of 30

I thank you O. for rectifying that.
But are the Tea Leaves good for anything?

A PORTAL PASS perhaps. . . when I've enough?

Verschip (HR)
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:48 PM 11 of 30

Oh? Why I wonder?
Some sloppy scenes or his bad
behaviour lately?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to JNW)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:45 PM 12 of 30

Was the name you wanted gone?
Or did you mess up? <g>

Mister Verschip says (BV to JNW regarding names and kissing)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:43 PM 13 of 30

Too bad about the name you most desired.

As for the kissing . . . Xander's off my list
of kissing scenes I'd want to watch again.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip regarding his unfairly expropriated Tea Leaf)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:40 PM 14 of 30

It wasn't right. No, not fair.
I say you have TWO.

Verschip (RC & BV)
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:39 PM 15 of 30

Not yet. I've squandered one too soon in chat
Too blushing, BUT not humble -- smile -- such that
I can't the name of Shahrazad claim now.

Kissing sweets are fun to watch regardless
of who is kissing who I think, don't you?

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:38 PM 16 of 30

The last Tea Leaf you gave me was removed
from my sweet grasping hands in no time flat.

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip and all)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:35 PM 17 of 30

An "Entropy" reference.
One Tea Leaf for you.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle about Entropy)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:32 PM 18 of 30

I thought the kissing scene was nicely done.
Yes, like "all guys" I like that kind of thing. <no expression>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip . . . then to JNW)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:29 PM 19 of 30

I suspect all your "smiling."
Too much smiling . . . hides.

Welcome J.N.W.
Sorry you can't stay for long.
Thank you for your verse.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to JNW)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:27 PM 20 of 30

Dear J.N.W. . . . so glad you came.

But still . . .no new "brand name" identity? <smile>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:25 PM 21 of 30

I take all things into view.
All your past statements.

A quick dash to tea (HS)
Posted by: JNW - May 01, 2002, 7:24 PM 22 of 30

Occupational 'constraints'
Mean I must fly soon.

But I thought the song
Was lovely too. Pure sound and
melodies, please me.

Mister Verschip says . . . (RC to the Oracle)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:23 PM 23 of 30

The tear that streaked my cheek was not a lie.
Why must you treat me like a cyber-spy?

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:22 PM 24 of 30

You say that you have been moved.
You say many things.

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle with no hint of irritation . . . that you could see)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:20 PM 25 of 30

It's no trick that my soul is moved by sound
of bluegrass singers who've hit the big time. <smile>

The Oracle says . . . (HS to Verschip . . . with an air of suspicion)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:18 PM 26 of 30

Are you up to your old tricks?
Feigning human-ness.?

Mister Verschip says . . . (BV to the Oracle about last night's new Buffy episode "Entropy")
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:16 PM 27 of 30

I liked the song that played there at the end.
That little bit by Krauss I think it was.

The Oracle says . . . (HS with some irritation . . . but even more authority)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:15 PM 28 of 30

The Bronze is not working well.
Strange error pages.

Mister Verschip says (SQ to himself mainly but to anyone else around)
Posted by: Mister_Verschip - May 01, 2002, 7:13 PM 29 of 30

It seems forensicpopouri's been bad. <g>
It waits all day to put his sonnets up.
If he should keep this up, this tardy lad
should get a spanking. But who'd do the whup. <ewg>

Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 01, 2002, 7:05 PM 30 of 30

WELCOME TO TEA TIME ... where the RULE is: VERSE ONLY ... The Oracle's HERE

TODAY'S BUFFET SPREAD . . .
Flown in from Brooklyn . . . Veggie Fritata

Cobble Hill take-out . . . from Tuller Premium food . . . (kept hot by magic).

And let's not forget . . . the daily special platter . . .
California cheese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEA TIME NOTES & LINKS FOR WEDNESDAY 5/1/02

TODAY'S TEA TIME BUFFY EPISODE OF THE DAY - #117/6.17-NORMAL AGAIN
SONNET OF THE DAY: 87-90/154CONSTRAINTS AGAIN tid=97955

TEA TIME CORKBOARD FOR TODAY'S INTERACTION IS : tid=96296
NEW GUESTS: SHOULD SEEK ANSWERS ON THE CORKBOARD

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS THE ORACLE'S VERSE-ONLY PORTAL LOUNGE.

IF YOU WANT TO CHAT DURING TEA TIME WITHOUT VERSE
THE TEA TIME TERRACE IS NOW OPEN JUST OUTSIDE

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE HERE, YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW
THE TEA TIME PORTAL LOUNGE CODES FOR FORMAL VERSE:

HS - Haiku (3 lines INCLUDING the SUBJECT line)

HR - Haiku (3 lines in the Response.)

BV - Blank Verse (unrhymed Iambic Pentameter)

RC - Rhyming Couplet (rhymed adjacent lines of IP)

SQ - Sonnet Quatrain (4 lines of IP, end-rhymed ABAB)

CS- NOTE: Complete Sonnets may be prepared in advance
and posted as A READING. They will not be processed as DIALOGUE.