Tea Time TERRACE . . . VERSE FREE chat area for Tea Time in L.A. (7-8PM Bronze)

Outside the Tea Time Portal Lounge (7-8PM Bronze) . . . is THE TERRACE
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 03, 2002, 7:04 PM

THE TERRACE

You're here. The Pacific Ocean is there. You make up the rest.

A SIGN READS: No Monkeys Allowed!

TIPREF_37TR

Yes, there are monkeys that live in Japan.
Posted by: glow - May 03, 2002, 8:12 PM 1 of 8

I think they are nicknamed snow monkeys because they can live in the cold climate of northern Japan. Actually they swim in the hot springs to combat the snow and cold.

Hiya FP, SNL, prunehilda, and JNW! I can't believe I've actually made it to Tea Time today. Gotta love Fridays!

I was hoping there would be a clue left in this thread, so I could win my own TLP. *sigh* Perhaps next time.

I'm going to go scrolling, so I'll catch all of you later in either the corkboard or the 'C' channel.

:o)

aaaah...
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 03, 2002, 8:05 PM 2 of 8

Being a monkey ... and not having to work on Fridays... <lawyers dream too>

I issue a call to all monkeys out there across the waves . . .
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 03, 2002, 7:57 PM 3 of 8

. . . fly . . . fly . . . monkeys

to my paradise.

Monkeys!
Posted by: prunehilda - May 03, 2002, 7:50 PM 4 of 8

Just dropping in to say Hi.

Lately I've been feeling like I have to be one of those 3 monkeys. You know the ones! Hear no spoilers. See no spoilers. Speak no spoilers.

A monkey who talks to himself
Posted by: glow - May 03, 2002, 7:49 PM 5 of 8

I wonder if that could be considered aping?

My monkey dreams are not constrained by man man.
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 03, 2002, 7:43 PM 6 of 8

I wonder if there's monkeys in Japan.

I imagine a pile of bananas . . .
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 03, 2002, 7:37 PM 7 of 8

. . . that goes on up to the sky.

Where there is a heaven . . .

of more bananas.

I learned to read last night.
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 03, 2002, 7:33 PM 8 of 8