CORKBOARD for Mon. TEA TIME in L.A. (#38) REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Mon. Tea Time in L.A.(#38) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 4:00 PM

= = = MONDAY (5/6) TEA TIME #38 INFO & LINKS = = =

EOTD BtVS Episodes Of The Day: #25,26 (2.13-2.14) - "Surprise" & "Innocence"

SOTD Sonnet Of The Day: BUFFY-DREAMS
tid=105077
Rhetorical verse in Shakespeare's form.

NOTE: 104/154 67.53% (just over 2/3)

* MOST RECENT TEA TIME THREAD: tid=103640

POSTCARDS FROM FORENSICPOPOURI (if any) will appear as 1st resp. below

END OF CORKBOARD #38 ==========================================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 07, 2002, 4:12 PM 1 of 17

CORKBOARD #39 (FOR TUESDAY) is up at tid=107276

I do understand, GTVG,
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 4:05 PM 2 of 17

Really, I sympathise and my questions are no longer of consequence anyway. I had a lovely, waking vision today and my new name was given me. I'm quite fond of it actually -- I'm now Vretil Raduriel. I know that's a bit of a mouthful, but these "Powers" from above do seem to like complexity. Still, I think I'll shorten it -- if only to belay confusion when it comes to iambic. You may call me VR from now on... I hope to "read" you later. Have a soothing afternoon!

Dear VR . . . (my apolgies JNW, but THEY've threatened me with cancellation . . .
Posted by: goodtvguy - May 07, 2002, 3:05 PM 3 of 17

. . . if I don't follow the designer's edict on the matter of your designation
within the boundaries of this project.)

Yep, this is Lynchian strange. Believe me when I say that I
don't understand the rules here, either. I have never heard of
an executive producer title as meaningless (as I discover more
clearly each day) than mine is.

Ambassaor . . . That's what my job description should have been.
Maybe it's because this project is connected with a TV show that
"executive producer" sounded right to them. (I also believe now
it was partly just to stroke my ego and get me to work harder for
less money. But enough about me. (smile) On with "my job."

RE YOUR REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION

"The word has come down"
(smile)
that in the matter of VR
(smile)
nothing is to be clarified.
(smile)

Yes, they told me to smile every five words.

My head spins, and my heart aches that I can't be of more help.
(Especially after my promise to be helpful. They're trying to humiliate me.)

Sincerely,

GTVG
"Executive Producer" (ha!) of Tea Time in L.A.

P.S. Tell SL that FP is even "worse" than she thinks. (smile)

To FP
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 07, 2002, 12:35 PM 4 of 17

I am slightly confused about the almighty Rules. Didn't you say at one point that we would get one Tea Leaf for citing the words in bold from your daily sonnet during Tea Time. I cited "dreams" yesterday; I believe it was in bold in your magnificient sonnet (is that enough "sucking up"? <g>). Or was I mistaken?
But, I guess I can't be too greedy, can I?
(Note to self: figure out in which circle of Hell the greedy end up and do a cost/benefit analysis) <smile>

Goodtvguy: I know such a chivalrous man will help...
Posted by: JNW - May 07, 2002, 10:59 AM 5 of 17

I still remember your kind words of encouragement when I first strayed into this strange new world. I know of course, you're producing this show, and the monkey provides creative consults, but I'm just wondering -- has Lynch been moonlighting as a guest director? Or perhaps channeling inspiration to this gig? You'll notice I'm still posting under JNW, and I have a query about my new name as well. Precisely who has christened me VR? Is it Forensic Poetry, The Powers that Tea, the Oracle? While I'll usually answer to just about anything -- I do like to know who's dubbing me what, and poor me, I'm feeling a bit lost in all this whirl. I'll thank you in advance for your no doubt illuminating replies! <winsome smile accompanied by look from big, liquid, Bambi-like eyes>

AND NOW IT'S TUESDAY IN SANTA MONICA ========================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 07, 2002, 3:16 AM 6 of 17

And the Tea Leaves are still being studied . . . <smile>

At the moment, it looks like VR (whatever that stands for<g>)
will be getting 3 Tea Leaves for Biellman Spin
(although it's actually a double Biellman that Slutskaya does <g>
and it is the only thing in skating I ever want to see again ... makes me
all tingly and week in the knees . . . and I guess, sort of in love <smile>)

AND . . . SL appears to be in the running for 2 more
Tea Leaves in the context of the portrait of Shakespeare's patron.
But there may be a "twisted" way around it. <g>

LATER.

Dearest FP
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 07, 2002, 1:49 AM 7 of 17

You are more twisted than I thought...

I like that. <Spike-like grin>

Greetings and salutations
Posted by: glow - May 06, 2002, 9:26 PM 8 of 17

As you can see, I missed another curiously ingenious Tea Time.

RSVP: Forensic Popouri, thank you for the welcome back, yet I don't know if I'll be attending tomorrow's Tea Time. Let's shoot for Wednesday <smile>. However, I feel like I'm being spied upon, re: html font sizes <grin>. Do you enjoy the KinkBot threads? <wink> Are you a casual observer or a peeping tom? <bigger grin>

Ah, my "C" conspirators <smile>. Glad to see that the thread that binds us has not been frayed by FP's barbs. SNL congratulations on mastering the haiku, now let's see if you and I can conquer IP. prunehilda, your presence has been sorely missed. Welcome back. Last, but not least, JNW. FP almost pulled the wool over my eyes. I was beginning to believe that you were he, shame on me. I enjoyed your encounter with monkeywithoutpants. LOL. :)

Now I'm off to check the "C" channel.

The *glow* you know. :)

FP's "QUICKY-VISION" FROM CORKBOARD #37 PROVES PROPHETIC(?)
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 6:44 PM 9 of 17

(1) See FP's late-night message to prunehilda on CORKBOARD 37.

(2) See page B1 in Monday's New York Times (which FP had not seen
before posting the "94-vision.")

(3) Say something "appropriately suck-up-full" <g> (or "insightful," if you must)
regarding FP's prophetic skills during Tea Time today . . . for 2 Tea Leaves.

Hurray!
Posted by: JNW - May 06, 2002, 6:38 PM 10 of 17

Thank you prunehilda! And for the record, I'm very attached by being a girl -- so no playing THAT portion of my identity!

Forensic, if all that you allude to is true
Posted by: prunehilda - May 06, 2002, 5:52 PM 11 of 17

would it make any difference. Either way, JNW is such delight and I count her as a friend. Plus, her talent just doesn't drop out of the sky. We need her. She is one of us. Your attempts to breakup the C cannot prevail.

As Yelnif would say " peace and love forever".

Hmmm...
Posted by: JNW - May 06, 2002, 5:05 PM 12 of 17

So a new name has been bestowed on me. Yet, it's not one of my own choosing. If I accept it, how does it affect my destiny? My fate? If words determine reality, and names hold significance beyond mere letters, then this new name also shifts my reality, even if only to a small degree and only in this ether world. So what to do? Do I proclaim myself destiny free and choose my own name & hence my own path? Or do I try this name on and see where it leads me? What do you think?

---
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 06, 2002, 4:28 PM 13 of 17

<smile at FP's cute attempts at spreading confusion and doubt in the ranks of the almighty "C">

Dear FP, thank you for this daily smile. <eg>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 4:17 PM 14 of 17

no html errors allowed above this line by order of ThePowersThatTea

CORRECTION TO POSTCARDS (due to errant fingers attached to inerrant fp <g>)
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 4:08 PM 15 of 17

New name for JNW . . . is VR</bi>
(JNF is someone else . . . who shall not be named. <g>)

PROSE POSTCARDS FROM FORENSICPOPOURI (PART 1)
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 4:04 PM 16 of 17

* TO glow . . . I will try to mess up the html in messages to you in the
future so that yours too will be REALLY BIG <smile>
Welcome back from your (sort of) week off . . . unless you're not back and not reading
this . . . in which case: get back here and read this "welcome back" immediately.

* TO ALL REGARDING JNW'S LIBELOUS SONNET <ewg> . . . fp is inerrant
(ask the Pope, who takes inerrancy lessons from fp). All apparent mistakes . . . should
be assumed to be encoded messages of profound significance . . . which may take years to fathom.

* TO ALL REGARDING FEY JNW'S PEACHY SONNET <smile> . . . of late I have
had an unnaturally strong attraction to red peach fuzz . . . I therefore find this sonnet
quite "appealing." <g> WITH REGARDS to the breadth of fey . . . let us
not forget that "fey" reaches to visionary . . . AND SO . . . we FINALLY . . . have a
new name for JNF . . .

. . . VR

PROSE POSTCARDS FROM FORENSICPOPOURI (PART 2)
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 06, 2002, 4:02 PM 17 of 17

* TO prunehilda . . . who, yes, I always imagine in black Kevlar
-- although the vest sometimes runs off with a French monkey's pants for a picnic
without bothering prunehilda in the least.
<insert chivalrous lack of expression here> . . .
I have now completely forgotten what I was going to say . . . but it was very straightforward. <g>

* TO SL . . . Your verse frames the backchannel . . . You have the most
Tea Leaves. What do you want? A proposal. <ewg> Don't forget. -- Finnish.
NOTE: This is a strategic message meant to cause fissures in the "C" alliance.
Or maybe it's not. Confusion and suspicion will run rampant . . . yada yada yada

* MISC: Last episode (for the season, or forever) of Dark Angel caught my attention.
Max . . . rigorously nonlethal violence (even worst enemy must not be killed) . . .
(Martin Luther King-like) Max . . . ORATOR. Leader of the oppressed/excluded. . .

* P.S. There has not yet been a PowersOfTea determination regarding VR's
Tea Leaves . . . because there has been an (as yet) uncorroborated report that "she" may
actually be another online identity of fp. Formal report due later this month. (TBC)