CORKBOARD for Mon. TEA TIME in L.A. (#43) REMINDER: 7-8PM Bronze Time

CORKBOARD for Mon. Tea Time in L.A.(#43) REMINDER 7-8PM Bronze Time / 12-1AM London
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 4:05 PM

= = = FRIDAY (5/13) TEA TIME #43 INFO & LINKS = = =

EOTD BtVS Episodes Of The Day: 29(2.17) - "Passion"

SOTD Sonnets Of The Day tid=125844

#125 PERVERSITY [NOT PASSION]
#126 RHYMING VERSE IN THE BUFFYVERSE

NOTE: Final (5/22/02) Episode of Tea Time In L.A. . . . will be episode 50.
There was no plan that would be the case. A "silly sign" of project coherence. <smile>

NOTE: TeaTimeSunday (see CORKBOARD 42 - tid=123103)
begins June 2 . . . 4-5PM Bronze Time. IF APOCALYSE, THEN CHECK TeaTimeSunday.com

* MOST RECENT TEA TIME THREAD: tid=123778

POSTCARDS FROM FORENSICPOPOURI (if any) will appear as 1st resp. BELOW

END OF CORKBOARD #43 ========================================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 4:10 PM 1 of 19

CORKBOARD #44 for Tuesday 5/14 . . . is up at tid=128435

FP, if you would,
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 14, 2002, 9:47 AM 2 of 19

Please notfiy our little monkey that while those quills certainly do make excellent toothpicks, he might also dip a few in ink and try his hand at writing. They cut beautiful lines -- especially with India ink.

CORRECTION OF SONNETS 127-130 LINK (pasting glitch) - tid=127691
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 7:09 AM 3 of 19

EARLY LINK TO TUESDAY'S SONNETS 127-130 tid= 127691
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 7:07 AM 4 of 19

NOTE: 4 SONNETS (all posted in one thread)

127-129: Conclusion of SPIKE'S SPECIAL BLEND (part 3)

130: DEADLY PROPRIETY (IS LESS FILLING) about BtVS #30 "Killed By Death"

That was "typo"!
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 14, 2002, 4:42 AM 5 of 19

<evil grrrrr>

Type in previous post title: "and" (and not "an")
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 14, 2002, 4:41 AM 6 of 19

Bed is calling me... <evil yawn>

Dear FP (or how the Oracle rubbed on me--an NOT in a good way<g>)
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 14, 2002, 4:36 AM 7 of 19

Thank you for these LA-related posts. I guess I'll get a chance to check for myself very soon, very, very soon <evil laugh>.
To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 4:06 AM 8 of 19

TALKING PRIMATE CURRENTLY STUDYING AT FAMOUS EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 4:04 AM 9 of 19

Angel-feather quills make good toothpicks. <monkey-like grin>

AN INDEPENDENT FILM WRITER/DIRECTOR SAID
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 4:02 AM 10 of 19

Well, my first film was pretty successful, it made over $30 million

and it [only] cost about $1.5 million. And after that I had all the

typical around-the-studio meetings. And what I came away with was

that I found I had met the meanest people I have ever met in my life.

A BILLIONAIRE MOVIE PRODUCER WHO GOT RICH BEFORE COMING TO HOLLYWOOD SAID
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 3:58 AM 11 of 19

A lot of the stuff that goes on here in Hollywood, the people of

Baltimore wouldn't put up with. They'd knock you down and jump on

your chest. Then they'd tell you to behave yourself or get the hell out of town.

In Baltimore, people will only tolerate so much of your bullsh*it.

A FICTIONAL CHARACTER WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS SAID ON TV MONDAY NIGHT
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 3:52 AM 12 of 19

OK. So he survived an unspeakable hell dimension. Who hasn't?

You can't just leave him alone in the streets of Los Angeles..

AND NOW IT IS TUESDAY IN SANTA MONICA ========================================
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 14, 2002, 3:12 AM 13 of 19

Formal Tea Time Communication on behalf of the "C"
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 13, 2002, 11:00 PM 14 of 19

Dear Mr. Forensic Poetry:

As you are the earthly representative of The Powers That Tea, I direct this message to you. This is to notify you that your previous posts regarding disposition of tea leaves have been duly noted by members of the "C." At present, however, the "C" is unaware of any specific time constraint under which we may be working by which we must determine the distribution of various and sundry tea leaves. Please be assured I have reviewed recent corkboards in search of such deadlines and noted your desire to have this matter resolved.

We fully intend to respond to your requests as soon as possible and the matter is being taken under serious consideration. I thank you in advance for your patience.

On another matter, in regards to the disappearance of Mr. Verschip, into the void, I personally would like to inquire as to your knowledge of his well being. As members of the "C" have become quite fond of both his verse and his saucy replies, I'm sure all concerned would like any information you could supply. Like Spike in the Buffyverse, Mr. Verschip has a personality that adds spice to every episode, and I'm sure he will be missed by many.

Thanks very much for your consideration on both these matters. We will "get back to you." In the meantime, if you have any questions, or comments you would like to share, please don't hesitate to contact us. You may reach us at this corkboard.

Sincerely,
Vretil Raduriel

APPLAUSE . . . for an angelic haiku coda . . . that went boldly . . . into the void
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 8:27 PM 15 of 19

FTTC (Formal Tea Time Communication) Regarding Previous FTTC about Tea Leaves
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 8:19 PM 16 of 19

REMINDER (see first note TO ALL in POSTCARDS) . . .

Down in the middle of the previous CORKBOARD (42)

there is an FTTC (NOT the bunch at the top about designations)

about TEA LEAVES.

AN FTTC WILL HAVE TO BE POSTED ON THE CORKBOARD BY . . .

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. <serious smile>

RE TRANSFERS OF TEA LEAVES . . . also see the FTTC mentioned above.

Yes, I know. But humor me. <g>

Bad News (for me at least)
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 13, 2002, 6:34 PM 17 of 19

I just got a call and there's something I must attend to, so I'll probably miss tea time. Again. I'm so sorry to miss you all! I WILL attend tomorrow though, come high water, or anything else you can conceive of. This angel gig is getting far to busy for my tastes...

CORKBOARD CORRECTION (?): MONDAY 5/13
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 4:24 PM 18 of 19

CORKBOARD says it's Friday the 13th.

Hmmmm . . . a mistake? Or something strange going on?

I'd bet on "mistake." But around here . . . you never know. <smile>

Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 4:08 PM 19 of 19

EXCUSE DELAY - TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

TO ALL - SEE FTTCs(Formal Tea Time Communications) on CORKBOARD 42 -tid=123103
RE:(1) Tea Leaves, and (2) Tea Time Designations for glow and prunehilda.

TO BK - TeaTimeSunday was/is not part of the design of Tea Time in L.A. TTS is a RESPONSE.<smile>
BOTTOM LINE: Blame VR. <ewg>

TO SL - <smile>
ALSO: Regarding happiness . . . see collage below.

TO DE - Destin E. <smile>

TO VR - Thank God . . . someone else gets to share the blame for fill-in-the-blank> <ewg>

TO YS - Don't think you read the CORKBOARD <smile> . . .
BUT if you do. . . End of Tea Time in L.A. needs a song.

COLLAGE

SIGN ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY DOOR: DO NOT DISTURB.

CLIPPING ON INSIDE OF MY DOOR: Learning To Like Being Disrupted.