Tea Time TERRACE . . . VERSE FREE chat area for Tea Time in L.A. (7-8PM Bronze)

Outside the Tea Time Portal Lounge (7-8PM Bronze) . . . is THE TERRACE
Posted by: forensicpopouri - May 13, 2002, 7:00 PM

THE TERRACE

You're here. The Pacific Ocean is there. You make up the rest.

A SIGN READS: Monkey writes that he is homesick at the Sorbonne.
If you leave a Dear Monkey POSTCARD here we'll see that he gets it.

TIPREF_43TR

Oh bloody hell!
Posted by: glow - May 13, 2002, 10:52 PM 1 of 5

It didn't work. I was trying to get my post to look like an actual postcard. You know, address on the right and message on the left. *sigh* Honestly, it would have looked very clever if it had worked. :(

Are there any drinks left on the Terrace? I could sure use one.

(glow scrounges behind the chairs and tables on the terrace, but only finds decomposing banana peels.) Geeze, this place needs a janitor.

A generic postcard message:
Posted by: glow - May 13, 2002, 10:49 PM 2 of 5

Dear Monkey,

How are you? Monkeywithoutpants
I am doing well. Paris, France
How's the weather?
See you soon!

Sincerely,

Sweet Monkey!
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 13, 2002, 8:19 PM 3 of 5

You truly are missed! And since FP doesn't like quotes as much today, I'll send one to you, from a love letter. I won't tell you whose though, because I know you're such a smart monkey. Perhaps you can use it on a femme fatale -- a chic chimpanzee there in "Pari" -- offer her a banana crepe, and murmur softly, "Another moment's thought of you would decrystalize and dissolve me entirely." She'll melt like banana creme in your mouth and perhaps you won't be so homesick <smile>.

Dear Monkey
Posted by: Supernatural lawyer - May 13, 2002, 7:30 PM 4 of 5

I know a fine little creperie a few blocks from the Sorbonne. As the "sweet tooth" you are, that should cheer you up (especially since they do make an excellent banana crepe with tons of homemade whipped cream on top).

Come back soon.
SL

Dear monkey
Posted by: prunehilda - May 13, 2002, 7:16 PM 5 of 5

Please come home we miss you. No one comes to the terrace anymore.